søndag 22. juni 2008

Australia

As many of you might not know is that I'm going to Australia, Brisbane in three weeks from tomorrow. I'm going to study Photography and will be staying there for 5 mouths!! I can't wait! But, thank god, I'm not travelling alone.. 6 airports by my self can ber pretty scary, lol. I'm going with my dear friend and schoolmate Hildegunn. This is a great opportunity for me to learn English better;) And offc I will learn how to surf and learn the lingo.

But dont worry guys, I will keep this blog up. It will just be other locations and maybe warmer outfits:D see u!

PS: If any of you know some great shops in Brisbane/Sydney PLEASE let me know, thank you:)

3 kommentarer:

MEMEME sa...

sound like it's gonna be so much!!

Ingvild Marie sa...

can't wait!!:D

Anonym sa...

You lucky girl... I would LOVE to go to Australia, too!!!!